Sunday, January 30, 2011

Why I Love Winners

If you know me at all, you will also know how much I love the store Winners. People love to debate me on the subject of this incredible store, but all I have to do is name some of my most cherished items that I got there and they will back down immediately. 


Here are my top 10 favourite Winners purchases that are still active in my wardrobe: 


1. Purple suede Michael Kors chunky-heeled platforms
2. Anne Klein peep-toe red shoes with big bows on the top of the toes
3. Matt & Nat yellow fold-over clutch
4. Matt & Nat red hobo bag 
5. DKNY black skinny jeans
6.  Red Betsey Johnson boat bag
7. Calvin Klein twisted skinny jeans
8. Black, round-toe Steve Madden mary-jane pumps
9. Belted fushia trench coat with zebra lining
10. OPI Nail Envy


All of these items I got for AMAZING prices that you would never see in any other store, plus I had to change this list about 4 times already because I keep thinking of other items that I've gotten there! Just today I got three tops for working out in, two cost $16.99 and the other was $19.99. The lower priced ones were Nike and Calvin Klein, the higher-priced one was a lesser-known brand. Unreal! 


What are your favourite Winners pieces? 

No comments:

Post a Comment