Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Stilettos for a Cure

So as you may know, I am a big fan of shoes. This is an event that I am helping to organize in support of my boss and friend Tina Dezsi as she fights breast cancer. On June 7, 2011 ladies show your support of this amazing cause and attend a live shoe auction in support of the Heather Griffith Breast Assessment Centre. 

SAVE THE DATE! 
Stilettos for the Cure
Date: June 7, 2011
Location Class Act Dinner Theatre

Ticket information to follow! In the meantime, please drop your BARELY USED SHOES to me at my office at 110A Ash Street in Whitby or contact me directly at brianna@powe.ca to schedule a time when I can pick them up from you. I am the shoe police for this event so you know they will all be fabulous! 

So far we have a military green suede mary-jane pair in size 7 and a deep purple patent peep-toe pair in size 10!! Gorgeous!

1 comment:

  1. Ya, I read about this....giving used shoes to you?! Why don't I trust that those shoes won't make it to charity? lol

    -BB

    ReplyDelete