Friday, March 11, 2011

You're Late, You're Late! For a Very Important.... Work Day?

Unless you are one of those super perky (super annoying) morning people that wake-up every morning before their alarm and just jump on the day, you might want to use some of these tips to save yourself some time each morning. 

Choose your outfit the night before. 
I know, in your mind you're thinking how long does picking out an outfit really take people? But, you would be surprised how much time is wasted sifting through drawers and closets (especially closets stuffed with things you never wear anyway, right?). This way you know if your blouse needs to be ironed, or if maybe the under garments you need with that particular outfit aren't clean. 


Keep your nails short and neutral. 
This is something I am a stickler on. Chipped nails drive me CRAZY! Funny side story - I was in the airport on the way home a few months ago and my nails looked like hell. I searched the entire airport for emergency polish remover but there was none to be found. In despair, I destroyed my nail buffer filing off every last bit of fushia polish from my nails. Anyways, if you keep your nails fairly short and painted with clear polish they can be chipped but no one will notice unless they are invading your personal space. Seriously, chipped nails look unprofessional and dirty. Don't let it happen to you. 


Hair
For all my straight-stranded sisters - I just learned about a new (old) technique. Why we don't all do this still is a tragic mystery. Pin curls! YouTube it, I think I may never have bad hair again!


Curly girls - well you have all the luck anyways so just keep it moisturized and you'll be gorgeous. 


Make-Up
Ok, so there's not much you can prep for make-up wise. If you just throw on the essentials it shouldn't take you any longer than 10 minutes for a day time face anyways. So what you need: clean and moisturize, primer and foundation, shadow, liner, and mascara, blush/brozers, lips. I'm no make-up guru, but... VOILA!


So other than the funny side story (funny weird, not funny haha) I hope you get an extra few minutes from this. Good luck! 


B.

No comments:

Post a Comment