Monday, May 9, 2011

Sunglasses for my Boyfriends

Haven't found that perfect pair of shades yet? Sunglasses are a great investment pieces to anyone's summer wardrobe. These are a few of my favourites for men!

Ray-Ban's original aviators. I'm a big fan of aviators. They feel so light-weight and block that glorious sun without giving you the "I'm actually a celebrity trying to hide from the paparazzi" look. 

These ones are for you guys that aren't afraid to be a little adventurous (by Dolce & Gabbana). The frames are plastic so they are also light, and the squared corners would be good for anyone with a more square-shaped face.



These Ray-Ban's are a little more athlete-oriented but don't look too "old" for a younger guy. Good for someone that always seem to be able to stumble upon an impromptu game of beach volleyball where ever he goes.





I really love the colour of these shades (by Arnette). I bet they'd look great with a sun-glistening summer tan!






A word of warning: Although the trend seems to have unfortunately carried over seasons, stay away from Wayfarers. Please. Girlfriends, you're next!

No comments:

Post a Comment