Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ugg for Jimmy Choo

When I first heard of this new collaboration, I was VERY hesitant. And for good reason. Jimmy Choo has disappointed me with this partnership. Usually Choo makes a sexy, strappy slingback, or a pretty platform pump. But this? This is just horrifying.

Ugg for Jimmy Choo



I can't say that I ever approve of wearing the traditional Ugg boot, but I would certainly choose plain over these monstrosities.

I would love to get the opinions of Ugg-wearers... What do you think? Would you rock these bad boys?

4 comments:

  1. Hey, what do I know about fashion? Still, this looks like what happens when people run out of ideas because trends move through so quickly. It used to be that fashion was a slow rolling swell on the ocean. Now, it's a fickle bumblebee that can't choose which flower will have the biggest payoff. Do you ever feel you are chasing fashion, instead of chosing it? Since my fashion sense may well be stuck in the 70's, my opinion on these matters should be largely ignored, however... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, this is definitely an example of designer names trying to take advantage of the biggest trends in popular society today. Although I definitely choose fashion, I know that I choose image first. I wouldn't compromise looking my best for looking trendy on any day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brianna, you're right this ugg-choo colab has resulted in a cheap looking boot that I'm sure has a ridiculous price. I did a post on "Koolabura's" that are AFFORDABLE and much more stylish..check it out http://lip-stick-stains.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-want-need-koolaburra.html. Thanks for the follow on twitter @mylipstickstain <3 Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god Karine those are so much better!!!! Thanks for letting me know. I love the ones with the wedge! I think I may have to purchase... :)

    ReplyDelete