Friday, July 9, 2010

Head O' Hair

I find that people either totally agree or completely disagree with me on the subject of their hair and their hairdresser.

I believe that this is somewhere where money and time should be invested. Finding the perfect hairstylist/colourist is essential to our image. Once you find someone you click with, you should know right away. For example, I can go to my salon with no ideas about what I want, and when that chair spins around at the end of the appointment, I know that my hairdresser knows my hair better than I do. I put my trust in her and it pays off.

Some of my friends complain about spending $150 on their hair, but have no qualms with spending $80-90 on a top on a whim. How often do you wear this top? Twice a month? Yet you wear your hair everyday, right on the top of your head for all to see. I'm just sayin'! Spend the money where it matters and get a good colour and cut. Trust me, it'll boost your confidence and you'll be portraying the true you!

I'm SO happy to have found my perfect hairstylist!

xo B.

No comments:

Post a Comment