Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Introduction

Welcome, and thank you for following the Inspired Style blog!

My name is Brianna Douglas. I am a recent graduate of Trent University, with an honours degree in Psychology. Although my interest in psychology has led me to study it for the last four years, my interest in fashion stems back to my accessory-obsessed self at age 4. Pictures of me with my family at Centre Island in Toronto decked out in plastic rings, bracelets, necklaces, and headbands. My Mom says I wouldn't leave the house without them.

Finally, last September I decided to take the plunge and study Image Consulting at George Brown College. Studying how to dress each and every body type and personality style was refreshingly different from psychology. I found that there was many similarities in my studies too. Like, learning about how much self-confidence plays in your day-to-day activities, and especially in special events like job interviews and making first impressions.

In my following posts I will be incorporating my experiences and opinions from both a psychological and consultant point-of-view. I hope you enjoy them!

Brianna

Up next: hottest shoes for the upcoming spring season, and why we love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment